Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Mozzeltoff! Or something like that...

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
Howdy.:wavey:

Another old phart showing up to join the gang. I've no idea what happened to cause this site to be born, but always glad to see another site that glorifies our favorite vehicle!

By the way... this is Fordlover55. Just needed a new nic for the new site!
bigdance

BTW #2 ... nice smileys!:kissass:

:welcome: F One Fifty to our humble site......post up, post often, and tell your friends about the site.

Thanks for the compliment on the smilies.......we're gonna ad one more that has the little smilie holding the placard that says, "FTF, we try harder".:rofl:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome to the nut house, I mean, WELCOME to the new site! Yeah, that's what I meant.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
......we're gonna ad one more that has the little smilie holding the placard that says, "FTF, we try harder".:rofl:

You mean sumpin like this?
l_524c7fd3357bf604b0ede3409000fe6d.jpg

Welcome to the nut house, I mean, WELCOME to the new site! Yeah, that's what I meant.
There he goes off on that NUT thing, again!!!

Glad ya made it on over hereabouts, F one Fifty!

Fellro

Staff member
Good to see ya! Real glad you're here, it's a real relaxed atmosphere, except when Tom goes letting off the gas....'hah' :rofl:

Good to see ya! Real glad you're here, it's a real relaxed atmosphere, except when Tom goes letting off the gas....'hah' :rofl:
Well, heck, the way the rest of ya put it out, SOMEONE's gotta let off...
Todd carries BOTTLES of it!!!

Oh, and it's MAZEL TAV... means "good luck"/best wishes!!!

Last edited:

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
GLAD to see you man! Glad you could make it :wavey:

Gunner

So, ah, what've you been eatin'?? If I can eat some and bottle it, oh boy could I save some dough!! :rofl:
Rice with Red & Black beans,bell peppers, broccoli and cauliflaur....

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Rice with Red & Black beans,bell peppers, broccoli and cauliflaur....
Tom, I'm sure that'll make a BUTT load of Methane, but that' not Nitrous! With nitrous, you only smell it because they add sulphur!! ROFLMAO!!

Tom, I'm sure that'll make a BUTT load of Methane, but that' not Nitrous! With nitrous, you only smell it because they add sulphur!! ROFLMAO!!
Oh I'm sure there's some Nitrous in there.... a little Nitrogen, a little ammonia, a little Oxygen, a little caustic... yeah, it's there. Not sure I can generate the HEAT it needs... but who knows...

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles