View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 12:57 AM
Virginia Chapter member

Sparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond reputeSparky83 has a reputation beyond repute
put it this way.. if your really wanting to do the swap the way to make the transition the easiest would be to find another excursion (preferably wrecked) to rip all the electronics, engine, drivetrain, fuel lines and tank from to swap into yours.. (youll spend quite a bit of time doing all this)

personally id suggest getting the v10 refreshed and if your really wanting more power from it to add either a turbo or supercharger to it.. nothing real extravagant.. just enough to give you a little boost in the power.. you really wont hurt it pushing 7-10 psi of boost... but will have to let it run after long trips or towing to cool either option down.. once its tuned itd still be just as reliable as it was before and would help with that trailer..

"I don't think the intelligence reports are all that hot. Some days I get more out of the New York Times. "
-John F. Kennedy

"I never FAIL... I succeed at finding what doesn't work."
-Christopher Titus