Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
1bad79xlt, nice lookin truck

It's a shame this thread hasn't seen action for 6 months! But haven't been on awhile either so I shouldn't talk, so I am bringing it back with an update on my 78.

So for anyone who doesn't remember I have a 78 F-150, all original that I cleaned up and built a 351W for.

IMG_2489.JPG

Over the winter I pulled the transmission and transfer case and put in all new seals, all new u-joints, changed out the differential fluid, and new pinon seals.

IMG_1511.JPG

Bought some Toyo Open Country A/T 33x12.50s ($500 with only 200 miles on them.. mint) and a 4" lift

IMG_2423.JPG

Unfortunately that's where it currently stands, not sure when I can finish it.

IMG_2309.JPG

I just ordered a new steel brake line kit through Jeff's Bronco Graveyard, going to do all new lines / hoses, drums / rotors, pads / shoes, new steering box, the 33s and lift...

Very anxious to have it drive nice and tight on the road finally!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Man....cannot wait to see it with the lift as Truck of the Month some day....hint hint......I think with a 4" lift you'd be looking at 36s....but the 33s should still look good.

I'm going to feel really bad when I post pics of my project truck. It has a huge dent in the passenger door, the 4.9/300 straight 6. not sure on the tranny or rearend. But I know by the looks of these trucks I am in thr right place for good advice.

I'm going to feel really bad when I post pics of my project truck. It has a huge dent in the passenger door, the 4.9/300 straight 6. not sure on the tranny or rearend. But I know by the looks of these trucks I am in thr right place for good advice.

Toss a pic up...No matter how bad it looks,we are all always lookin to see
an old truck....smilieFordlogo

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Toss a pic up...No matter how bad it looks,we are all always lookin to see
an old truck....smilieFordlogo

Yup.....x2

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts