Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New 2016 F-150 XLT

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Yeah that's crazy. We get 25 out of the taurus, and it's tiny compared to that huge truck.

Ryan

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Yeah that's crazy. We get 25 out of the taurus, and it's tiny compared to that huge truck.

Ryan

Makes me want to look at purchasing one for sure.....the problem (problem with me buying one :)) is that I we don't drive a lot nor have a commute, so gas is hardly a consideration for me when we're looking at being frugal.....

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
any thoughts on the undercover flex cover?
http://www.undercoverinfo.com/products/flex

That's cool.....the only thing is you lose your back window if you have to leave it up while driving.....I really, really like the roll up one on my KR, allows me to haul something tall and I still get the full cover effect if I wanted.

Also, hate to see that beautiful white truck taking that massive load in the ad.....I know they're work trucks!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
^^^oh, I love the look of that Super Duty in the ad also.....do they come from the factory like that? Dang....looks like it has a lift.

I have a undercover flex on mine it leaks and they have replaced it once like it other than it leaks. Will not buy another. Will try something different when this one breaks. Your call not trying to stop you just letting you know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Holy crap, time flies!

I might know of a Mustang....a bit older though....but it would be a purchase.:wasntme:

Ford Truck Articles