Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call

havi

third member
havi from outside Two Harbors, MN.

Anybody in Indy

PHP:
smilieFordlogo :shocked: hey My name is Chris .I'm IN southern Indy been here for alittle bit get to looking around(this site). I have a 1978 F-250, 1984 F-250,1984 ranger,2001 ranger.Can you tell i like ford or is it just me. Looking for my first diesel. So far this site is the best you have nice people that help you in anyway.Been busy lately cause the snow is coming,Besides mudding i love pushing snow with my 8ft boss plow doing 50 mph.

Attachments

• 485D8711000C82FF000036312207021553CACFC7CEC9CF010C040E000E9D[1].JPG
hello my name is aaron and i am from wisconsin. i have a 87 f150 lariat in damn near mint cond. has a 302 with a e40d trans with a little over 430,000mi. and has never been rebuilt. it doesn't have any major mods. took out stock coil springs and put in 3/4 inch rancho springs in front with air assist shocks in back. also has 16" centerline scorpion rims. i am in the process of taking out the aod and putting in a four speed man. andconvert it to 4x4.

Jerome Casi

Missouri Chapter member
Afternoon, Jerome Casinger, moving to St.Louis/Illinois border, looks like I can enjoy two chapters YelloThumbUp I have an 88 f250 with a 460 that I am getting ready to move out that way with.
I work for the AirForce, love my job, I also am big into music, I have a studio setup and a 24 foot trailer full of sound equipment and lights (as well as a cr500 dirtbike, 4wheeler, and a cruiser) to do concerts and stuff with. If we ever do a large get together I will bring the music, just give me 50amps of power from somewhere!

Look forward to chattin with if not meeting some of you!

Jerome

Last edited:

racsan

4xford
im dave and from central ohio, my truck is a '93 s/c ranger 4x4. ive also had a '88 s/c 2wd. other rigs i have access to are a '94 F250 (with 1 ton rated running gear) and a '96 bronco. my dream rig would be a full-size ford van with the 300 I-6,and 4wd. not a big fan of the new stuff. the first truck i drove was a '74 F250 2wd with the 300/np435/3.73's some truck pics:
88ranger001.jpg
farmdays2008006.jpg
davesfile010.jpg
davesfile001-1.jpg
snowbound002.jpg

Last edited:
tex---got a good one for you--1979 f-150 shortbed for sale up here--you could prolly get it for $800--if it runs....less if it dont it has an aftermarket air conditioning system too...called "flow thru ventilation"

michigan rocks

hi, my name is cory im from flint, michigan. just got my first ford truck and love itsmilieFordlogo . cant wait to start the mod process BUT 'smiliedoh' (see theres always a but) like most americans im unemployed and broke so shes gonna have to wait. :waa:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
tex---got a good one for you--1979 f-150 shortbed for sale up here--you could prolly get it for $800--if it runs....less if it dont it has an aftermarket air conditioning system too...called "flow thru ventilation"

I found a 79 short bed that need a paint job and a new tranny..
The guy wanted 3k for it and when I went back the nect day to see if he would trade he sold it smiliecrybaby
As long as I live in this god forsaken hell hole I'll never get a short bed.

Ford Truck Articles