Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Lowell Davis' Truck

Lowell Davis has a FASCINATING history... Read about him HERE

I was going to McDonalds In Carthage this morning for breakfast and this old '50 ford pulled in two parking places from my own....
LowellDavisTruck1.JPG

LowellDavisTruck3.JPG

I stepped over to talk to the driver.... He told me it was a 50 model, and I complimented him on his truck and went inside.
After I made my order, he came up behind me and asked where I lived... I told him, and he asked If I knew where Red Oak II is. I said, sure, I'd been out there many times. He said that it was HIS place.... took me a sec, but then I turned and said, "YOU'RE Lowell Davis??? I'm a HUGE FAN!!" and shook his hand.
We talked over breakfast, and he invited me out to see the place again...
I'd always heard he was a bit of a Hermit, but his wife, Rose, has really turned him around.
Good Day, good trucks, Good acquintances, good women.... what more can you ask for?

Lowell Davis' F1

Hi MrFixIt! Well, how come you didn't give him our address and we'd send him a flyer and registration for the Show-Me F100's Ozarks Run in July?! (yes, I'm smiling) What a beautiful F1! I know my hubby would drool all over that one!

Ford Truck Articles