Thread: CJ-2A Build
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 11:16 AM
Fire in the hole...

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute
CJ-2A Build

I can't say that it followed me home, because its already here, and has been longer than I have!

I had honestly forgotten about it for many many years, I used to play in it as a kid, and just stumbled across it today.

When I was a kid, all that I remembered was this old truck out in the trees, but I walked up on it today and found an old Willys! I was bummed that more of the body wasn't there, but I found the hood a little ways away laying upside down, with two inches of dirt and weeds growing inside it. The hood is in great shape, the tub is a little beat, and has been repaired a few times, but is salvageable.

I just got really excited.

Here it is:

Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. - CPT Parker - April 19th, 1775, Lexington

Last edited by nobodyspecial; 08-16-2013 at 09:19 PM.
Sponsored Links