View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 09:50 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi f150 View Post
Just a quick question Doug , if you jammed a mid size adult in the back seat of the ext cab how long could you drive before they started complaining about the room back there? ..... keep in mind i've a reasonable level of "domestic deafness" lol.
I've ridden in the back seat for about 100 miles, and it wasn't bad. Long trips might be a different story. I'm 5'8", which helps also. You have a long legged person driving that has to scoot the seat all the way back, and you lose most of your room.

I've ridden in the back seat of a gen 12 crew cab, and they are VERY spacious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!