View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi f150 View Post
Yes they do use a series of standard size boxes ...... dealing with rockauto (i buy quite a bit) you need to really spend some time trying to consolidate your order to get the freight down to a manageable level. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy a dearer part and save on the shipping if the picking warehouses line up. If you are ever bored or feeling ftftft over by freight charges just plug my address into their order page and you'll be gobsmacked at some of the freight charges. (37 Belt street Waimate 7924 New Zealand).
Wow! They take your first born AND bend you over the desk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Sponsored Links