Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What are these Bronco lights?

Hi folks,

I've got a quick question to those, who are into aftermarket car parts. I saw this old good Bronco, and I totally love its headlights (the one I'm talking about is here in the middle). So maybe someone could tell me, what kind of lights are these?

If these are regular 7-in lights that I may check on e-bay, I would grab such a set for my 1992 Defender that I use for off-road. It has still got old stock headlights with kinda yellowish outer lens, and is no longer transparent.

So, I will be grateful for any hints on what kind of lights are these.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Hi folks,

I've got a quick question to those, who are into aftermarket car parts. I saw this old good Bronco, and I totally love its headlights (the one I'm talking about is here in the middle). So maybe someone could tell me, what kind of lights are these?

If these are regular 7-in lights that I may check on e-bay, I would grab such a set for my 1992 Defender that I use for off-road. It has still got old stock headlights with kinda yellowish outer lens, and is no longer transparent.

So, I will be grateful for any hints on what kind of lights are these.
Link takes you to Wayfair. I get enough of their spam emails selling all sorts of jazz, but not parts for vehicles.

OMG, I do not know how that happened, as if you mouse over my link in the very 1st post, you will see in teh bottom right corner that it should go to the Bronco Gallery!
Anyways, I am attaching a pic to show what was supposed to be there. See the attachment...

Attachments

• 1235.JPG

Ford Truck Articles