Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your dent

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Can't forget about my youngest boys 79 (I know, I know, he's 3 this summer, but you can never start them out too early with this rigs!):

These pics were taken after I leveled it with the additional spring in the back.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Wow Ken, you really set the bar high, nice!

So... just how many dents do you have?

Just those two! I owned a bump a few years back that was FREAKIN AWESOME.....but sold it.....my dream is to own a dent crew cab, but the only ones I've seen out there that are in "turn key" condition are in the high 20's, which I guess I don't mind paying, but if the right deal came along for the high teens low 20's, I'd snatch it up today, but I might keep looking.....

Then, in my early retirement years, after my boys drive off with these two rigs, the wifey said I can get a frame off restored Gen 2 truck!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Sounds like a great plan... only doable with and understanding wife:)

Understanding and she gets to get her stuff also.....we have a pretty good balance :suspicious:

I guess this is what happens when a fellow enthusiast calls and needs a hand moving.
c6e5e1bb0d5b71d2000c4ea7c2ea4f84.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'll be honest, this photo was a setup. I actually hauled this load a hundred miles or so north with my 08 6.4. But I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a photo of a 77 f350 camper special towing a 8000# spread axle gooseneck with a 78 f350 camper special and a 77 f150 SWB 4x4 on the deck. So I towed it around the block and disconnected and hooked up with the 08. Still really pumped about my buddy buying the 1 ton camper special!
171c63e548d385074eb2489195366665.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I guess this is what happens when a fellow enthusiast calls and needs a hand moving.
c6e5e1bb0d5b71d2000c4ea7c2ea4f84.jpg

That's A LOT of weight....wow. Very cool pic x3!

Haha I figured the whole setup weighed about 28k. Which is a whole lot of sexy, I think!

Jasperrc

Texas Chapter member
Oh yeah!

Just gotta clarify that the only reason the other trucks are trailered is because you can't drive all three at oncesmiliepeeloutsmiliepeeloutsmiliepeelout

Heck I don't need a new truck to pull my 13K fifth wheel camper.
I don't need one either, but it sure makes it nice to cruise 75 mph with 2 rows of seating and no wind noise competing with the satellite radio haha

Oh yeah!

Just gotta clarify that the only reason the other trucks are trailered is because you can't drive all three at oncesmiliepeeloutsmiliepeeloutsmiliepeelout
That's about half true. The black one on back is a running, driving truck. The white one, however, is a recent purchase and hasn't ran in a couple years. There is a large gaping hole where a carburetor should be. But yeah, trailering with the diesel means 13 mpg, vs 8 mpg each, trying to drive them all up there.

Took my old beast elk hunting for a couple weeks. First real work it's done in a long while.
It started out my son's project, wound up mine. It's been a tinker toy for a while. It was fun getting it out in the mountains. Seemed appropriate.
KIMG0059.jpg

Ford Truck Articles