Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post a pic of your 87-96 and 97 F250's and up

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
im first woohoo :D

here is my baby ..

DSC00646.jpg

hey i gottaupdate.. i sold my old truck most of u guys know.. the new ones dont.

and now im building a 1989 F150 same body style longbed everything exept its got a ford reman 1996 Explorer engine and a 5 speed (still under construction tough

IMGP0028.jpg

IMGP0032.jpg

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
How is your project coming?

well i got 90 % of parts.. and the other 10 % is on thier way then engine will head out to engine shop to swap cams.. and then building will begin :)smilieFordlogo

I think he meant it might rub. lol

oops didnt catch that typo.. yeh i ment RUB not run lol..

i think you have to ad a spacer on the bumper

Stl

M Y K H A E L
Not my truck it's my dad's

He is retired and I do all work and cleaning of it.

Trying to find a factory rear bumper for it. It doesn't have the original and it's huge

Dadstruck.jpg

Ok guys and gals. We have a thread for pics, but it includes all years. How about just 87-96. Please no non-truck-pic posts, and only 1 picture per post -- so pick your favorite!! Lets try to keep this on topic.

Here's mine-

0804200006.jpg

I have got to tell you; I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR TRUCK! It is the most beautiful color!
Oh my goodness. If I ever paint mine I want it to be that color.
One of the most beautiful trucks I have ever seen! :D

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Thanks! It's silver with silver metalflake mixed in the clearcoat.

It really pops in the sun.

0804200004.jpg

Thanks; Its nice for some stuff. Like haulin, but its a pain to park at times. Or go through some drive through parking lots. Good lord they dont make those things for big trucks. lol.

Is that a four or six inch lift on your truck?

Not my truck it's my dad's

He is retired and I do all work and cleaning of it.

Trying to find a factory rear bumper for it. It doesn't have the original and it's huge

keep an eye on craigslist - exactly what i did to mine. just keep watching that link. pretty sure i bought the "new one for $25" and sold my old one for $10.

Stl

M Y K H A E L
Is there more than 1 year that will fit?

I searched ebay for a 92 but nothing came up. I figure more than just 92's will fit

His bumper isnt as big as yours was. Its alomost that big but looks like diamond plate.

Is there more than 1 year that will fit?

I searched ebay for a 92 but nothing came up. I figure more than just 92's will fit

His bumper isnt as big as yours was. Its alomost that big but looks like diamond plate.
at least 92-96, but i think something like 70-96. the one i got was from a 79 or something

Ford Truck Articles