Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anybody into 91-92 Nites?

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I found one on Copart today.Kinda rusty,but still cool to look at.I know alot of people request info for them on other sites,so I figured i'd put some pics here on FTF!Oh,and this one has 323,578 miles according to Copart.It's missing it's Nite floormats and badge on the dash,but everything else seems to be there.

156395501x.jpg

156395503x.jpg

156395504x.jpg

156395505x.jpg

15639550ax.jpg

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Rare and Neglected.I've only seen one in person,and it was a 92 Single Cab Flareside.Nice truck.I've never seen a 91 Nite in person.I'd like to though.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What's different about them? I didn't think much of anything except for being blacked out with purple graphics. Is it more to it than that? If not, I don't see the big deal about them. I mean hell, I could swap mirrors and black out the grille on Thunder and have the same affect. Besides the lightning, I never got what the big deal was with most of the 'special packaged' trucks. 9 times out of 10, it's a cosmetic difference.

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Yep cosmetic .. Other than blacked out trim badges floor mats (I have some ) Dash trim (got that ) And fender badges (got them to ) They r just another truck . But they were cool . No different than any other generation truck . Just another option.

I seen several and had a Bronco .

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I seen several and had a Bronco .

Yeah...my cuz had a Nite Bronco, it was pretty cool. But nothing I'd check the option box for.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Other than being rare, I'm not liking them... The colors don't sit right with me for some reason.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I don't like blacked out vehicles anyway, and the purple certainly doesn't add the flair I'd need to get into it (which is why I'm surprised ben doesn't like it :D). To top it off, seems like they're all more like an option available on an XL setup, not even an XLT.

Ryan

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's because you think Black is played out.smilietease

lol.j/k.

I agree though,the only thing that's really special about them is the rarity.

To clarify, I think black repaints are played out. That just says copycat to me, I prefer to be an original...not to mention if the interior isn't redone, then it's just tacky to me. Factory black is perfectly fine with me.

Other than being rare, I'm not liking them... The colors don't sit right with me for some reason.

I don't see how they can even be considered rare, that's like saying the new GM chrome package will make all those trucks rare in 15-20 years. I see packages like the Nite no more special than XL, XLT, Lariat, etc. I personally, don't see a cosmetic change making a vehicle rare or any more collectible. Drivetrain change...sure, structural change...yeah...but not a cosmetic change. I believe 'rare' is probably the most overused and overinflated term in the auto collector market today.

I don't like blacked out vehicles anyway, and the purple certainly doesn't add the flair I'd need to get into it (which is why I'm surprised ben doesn't like it :D). To top it off, seems like they're all more like an option available on an XL setup, not even an XLT.

Ryan

Couldn't agree more with you. And for the record, I'm wearing a purple shirt today, so I'm getting my purple fix.

I would dig this one.

IM000591.JPG

Great...went from ghey with purple to ghey with gheyer pink...hahahahaha.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I took strip off and custom painted electric blue to Bimini blue fad on side . Was more me.

As for it rarity . Well very few were made at all. Yes they r rare . Being worth something in the next 20 years is a different story

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles