View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 08:34 PM
caffeine junkie

Super Moderator

john112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
Thanks for posting Ian......I've been meaning to catch one of their shows one of these years.....now that the little ones are getting bigger and better to travel with (even a few hours), we'll start doing stuff like this....I hear it advertised every year.
They really do a great job of making things fun for the little ones- pedal cars, build-your-own styrofoam airplanes, Model T rides...

Quote:
And that dent? Not sure....I know a lot of work and dough went into it, but still not sure!
I'm quite sure it ain't my style, but to each his own...

1997 Ranger XLT 4x2, 2.3L 4-cyl 5-speed -- 2009 Ranger XLT 4x4, 4.0L V-6 5-speed -- 1986 BMW R80

The advantages of modern engineering are in many ways over balanced by the disadvantages of modern civilization.
--Col. W.A. Roebling