Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Post Pics Of Your Gen 1 Super Duty 99-07

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ill start if off

05 Front End Swap
IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

Pre Front End Swap
IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

Michigan
Love it dude! My favorite comp to the superdutys is the Extended cab long box!

Michigan
99 F250 :)

dsfsfdg.jpg

fdsefr.jpg

fdgf.jpg

smilieFordlogo

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That front bumper looks awesome bro

Michigan
Its sold and gone now. I called that the bumper they SUSPENSION KILLER! After i took it off i noticed it raised the front of the truck up about an inch.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Prob was a few hundred pounds

Michigan
Took 3 of us to lift it into the bed of the pickup..

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
2005 F350 Lariat, 65k miles. Owned since new.

05_Truck_005.JPG

05_Truck_004.JPG

05_Truck_002.JPG

05_Truck_001.JPG

IMHO all of your trucks are truely great representatives of Ford trucks. Each done tastefully with added features that just make them nicer and in no way makes them overdone. I would be very proud to own any of them.

Wanna trade?:wasntme::)

This is my 04 King Ranch f-350. I have a question involving the EGR. I have been noticing a lot of anti freeze on the ground. Seems to be coming from the backside of the engine somewhere but I haven't been able to locate it. I have heard bad things about the EGR and was wondering if this could be the cause?

Attachments

• image-2134534839.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
This is my 04 King Ranch f-350. I have a question involving the EGR. I have been noticing a lot of anti freeze on the ground. Seems to be coming from the backside of the engine somewhere but I haven't been able to locate it. I have heard bad things about the EGR and was wondering if this could be the cause?

You might want to start a seperate thread asking that question to get more exposure...and welcome to FTF

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lookin good. I guess not too many SD on the site.

Michigan
Brad i want to steal your bumper and grille :) Like a thief lol

Michigan
Fine i'll just take the whole thing :) lol Im jk. I love the Harley interiors as well!

Ford Truck Articles