Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Roll Call

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Im calling my role, apparently i missed the entire setup and instigation of regional chapters...but im here now!

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Bill here - far NW Spokane and gravitating up into Stevens county.

* It's about time I posted up :).

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Bill, Mike, welcome...

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Missed your post Anthony - glad to see you in the NW chapter. How's the adjustment to WY going? Do you have classes thru the summer or do you get a break - seems like you talked about going home for a couple of weeks ..... ?

oh wait i missed your post im only a couple months late.

uhh now im officially transplanted to gillette, wy

so i am apart of the NWC as of jan 1, 2009

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
ah ah hah

F-you

Expecting 9-16 inches of snow....

Im gonna whip so roadies. Be back later.

4r100-3

Liquid Goodness
I shall reintroduce myself,

Hello, my name is Tom and live up here in the Seattle area. I'm usually around the diesel crowd at the race track or sled pulls or where ever I may be. I'm known as Lostmybeer on the local/national diesel sites. If you have diesel issues feel free to ask. If I can't help you, one phone call to my tech/sponsor and there will be an answer. For you gassers, get a good smell of that exhaust, cause thats all you will see.

I shall reintroduce myself,

Hello, my name is Tom and live up here in the Seattle area. I'm usually around the diesel crowd at the race track or sled pulls or where ever I may be. I'm known as Lostmybeer on the local/national diesel sites. If you have diesel issues feel free to ask. If I can't help you, one phone call to my tech/sponsor and there will be an answer. For you gassers, get a good smell of that exhaust, cause thats all you will see.

also know has Hawkboy, aka Seahawk fan. aka cryinmybeer with Ed ramfan ahahahahahahaha

4r100-3

Liquid Goodness
Careful Ed, I know how to piss off your wife and daughters. You still have to live with them.

4r100-3

Liquid Goodness
Oh yeah, Ed, passenger side done. Can't remember if it was before or after our snow trip. Glad to see your winch work, don't get stuck again--I'll drag you a little further next time.smilieneenar

Ford Truck Articles