View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 12:49 PM
kiwi f150

kiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond reputekiwi f150 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I've ridden in the back seat for about 100 miles, and it wasn't bad. Long trips might be a different story. I'm 5'8", which helps also. You have a long legged person driving that has to scoot the seat all the way back, and you lose most of your room.

I've ridden in the back seat of a gen 12 crew cab, and they are VERY spacious.
Thanks Doug ... been thinking about either bringing an extra cab back and swapping it with mine or following Roy's line and looking at a 97 extra cab ...... bit limited as it has to be 20 years old or more to get it on the road here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
After reading some older threads, I just realized I purchased this truck 9 years ago. Time flies when you're old and senile.......
It seems that the "clock of life" gets into "turbo mode" at about 40 ........ either that or the years just get shorter lol.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of sh*t by the clean end."