Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What is my truck worth?

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
I'm considering selling my Super Duty.

Its a great truck but after having the half ton, ill probably just go back to half tons for a while. Mostly because they drive better and my commute is only a couple miles now since i just switched jobs. The only thing I use it for is towing my boat, and my half ton does that juts fine,

I was hoping you all could give me a quick what you think its worth.

2005 Super Duty XLT 127K Miles
Crew Cab, Long Box, Single Wheel 6.0, Auto 4x4
Body is Flawless
Spray in bed liner
Leveling Kit
Body Matched Leere Canopy
Backup Sensors
Tinted Windows
Bull Bar W/ Lights
35x12.5R18 Toyo MT Tires W/ Stock Wheels, getting pretty worn but have a lot of life left too.
EGR Deleted
6 Disc Factory Changer
Weather Tec Floor matts
Under-hood Battery Charger (comes on w/ block heater)
New #5 Injector

Clean Bill of Health from Ford

Regular 5K Oil Changes W/ Rotella Blue and only Motorcraft filters. 10k fuel filter replace w/ motocraft

I think I should be able to pull 15-16K on this rig. What about yall?

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Tree fiddy....

Hell, if it were a few months down the road I'd make you an honest offer...

Does it come with Cheese?? :):) .... worth a small fortune out here - probably about 70k. Maybe going on a road trip up to Franks area and flog it off to a dealer could net you better than what you are hoping for at home?

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
your mileage isnt far off what mine was when i bought it... mine sitting bone stock with what were a few minor visible issues they were asking 16,800. talked them out of 2,550

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
I just left nd, strangely enough.

I have a lot of buddies over there that may be willing to sell it for me.

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
attachment.php

This is a only pic before the bull bar.

Other things I forgot

It has a turbo back 4"
and a SCT tuner.

If you think about it that's almost 2 grand in accessories bolted to this thing.

Eric. If you a serious about buying it I wouldn't mind hanging onto it for a month or 2. Make me a fair offer.
I'll even throw that motorcycle I've been trying to trade to you in. Lol

Attachments

• 2012-06-09_18-09-23_927.jpg

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Other things I forgot

It has a turbo back 4"
and a SCT tuner.

If you think about it that's almost 2 grand in accessories bolted to this thing.

one thing to keep in mind.. to car dealers the aftermarket accessories on the vehicle do not value to vehicles. more times than not they actually will devalue them in their eyes. To them the truck becomes an unknown for reliability. The only people that would appreciate it and see it as being worth more would be if you were personally selling it yourself. But you also dont want to make it an astronomical number just because of those accessories.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
The truck looks really, really good, so you have that going for you too.

It's a $22k truck around these parts. You'd probably ask that much and let someone beat you down to $20k.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles