Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

next project im thinkin

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
since we have an extra 7.3 was thinkin about putin it in an IH tractor. actuly getting it place and bolted in isn't goin to be a problem, what im courious about is how to make it run once its installed. does anyone know of some place that makes a wiring or computer kit to do like a plug and play type of thing or am I goin to have to unwire the truck and go from there?

dustybumpers

don't play well w others

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
That one isn't a stand alone candidate
I bet between shawn, doc, jake and jon tho, those guys can get you going.

The reason I brought them here is because they are all excellent diesel mechanics.

Plus they are about a half a bubble out of plumb, so they are a dam good fit here...[emoji12][emoji106][emoji56]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I dont know if any stand alone harnesses. You are just using the motor I assume. So head off to the junk yard and pull the harness from an obs. Then you have to just change the uvch.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Nice to see you back Bert!

Blue-Truck-Nut97

crank polisher
I'd also add, possibly use the harness and assorted electrical wizardry from an IHC truck, if an OBS isn't available to butcher.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

wizzard351

ride'n on 35's
wi
I have a complete truck to rob parts from. still would be a driver but a power ploe fell on it lol oh thanks D glad to be back!!!

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Thanks jake

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ford Truck Articles