Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Northwest Chapter Roll Call

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I think it's about time we get a "here and present" from all the Norwesterners. Also, any ideas for a get together before summer's over?

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Present!

And yes, despite this not being NWU; I'll attend any NW get together y'all plan. There's just too many faces I recognize and respect here to do otherwise :)

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
And for old times Pro, I'll buy you a membership if you paint rainbows on somebodies wheels. :p

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I'm here as usual.

Our church is putting on a neighborhood picnic with a free pit bar-b-q Saturday July 18th at 4:00.

You're all welcome to come on over and include a side-trip over Glacier Nat'l Park's Going to the Sun road - it opened recently.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Sheridan is 10-12 hours if I remember right. Everywhere is a long distance from Kalispell..... lol

That's when we normally hold it - 2nd or 3rd weekend in July. Anything before July 4th is likely to be rained on. Then it gets hot and dry thru Sept.

emtzach

i get paid to do this
hey hey im here doesanyone want to do olympia state forrest in wa i want to ride the quad somwhere other than my yard i heard there are some decent 4x4 trails up there as well as dirt bike and horse riding let me know. i would also love to host a party camp out in yelm wa all welcome to attend plenty of open pasture to camp atv :beer:

1973 F-100 4x4

'77 F-250 Custom 4x4
Sheridan is 10-12 hours if I remember right. Everywhere is a long distance from Kalispell..... lol

That is a long drive with a low geared truck that doesn't like doing 75.

18th you say? Hmmm......dang, my b-day is the next day! lol.

Only thing that prevents me from any long trips is lack of money.

Part time, low paying job and all. :(

If it wasn't for that, I'd definitely make the trip!

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
We can always get a keg and take it up to my property YelloThumbUp .

jebadiah04

Rooster Snorkler
Taters here

Ford Truck Articles