View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 11:26 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
After almost two years of operation, the radio/CD player is still going strong. After the first warranty returns for the radio and CD, I've had no additional problems. If I had it to do over again, though, I would buy one with a front-mounted input/USB. Mine is located on the back. I don't have an MP3 player, so I have to remove the radio to replace thumb drivers for musical variety.

Would I buy another one? I think the next one I buy will be an original radio that is gutted and revived for whatever I wish to put in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!