Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Me and my dent are google famous...

Google earth street view...just noticed it lol.

bd1d7ee060.png

Last edited:

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
You're not alone on google street view taking your pic. :-/

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Google earth street view...just noticed it lol.

bd1d7ee060.png

That is cool! I'd love to have one of my vehicles (especially one of my dents) in a google street view, not to mention myself! Cool!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
At one point in time, the aerial Google view of my buddy's parent's property caught me and him with about 15 girls one spring break home from college. Had a nice little field party, but it caught us doing a nekkid slip n slide...no that's not a euphemism, the property had a good hill and we put together 3 slip n slides and greased them down with crisco and baby oil. Imagine trying to explain that when his little sister brought it to his parents attention.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
At one point in time, the aerial Google view of my buddy's parent's property caught me and him with about 15 girls one spring break home from college. Had a nice little field party, but it caught us doing a nekkid slip n slide...no that's not a euphemism, the property had a good hill and we put together 3 slip n slides and greased them down with crisco and baby oil. Imagine trying to explain that when his little sister brought it to his parents attention.

:rofl: :rofl:

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

:rofl: Why does this not surprise me?

Jasperrc

Texas Chapter member
Congrats on making it to Google earth!

I didn't make the cut when they caught me. I knew it was the Google van and kept an eye out for my picture. When it finally showed up all they have is a forward view with me coming toward them in the distance and a backward view with me in the distance after I passed them. The section where I was next to them still uses the old view.

I know my car was dirty but seriously![confused]

You made it! I remember once I walked out my front door and saw the Google car passed I nearly dove into the bushes. Thankfully they never used the footage.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Ford Truck Articles