Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My new van v3

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I'm sure he'd be okay with that. If I knew the outfitter, I'd call them and tell them to hide an I heart Chevrolet sticker someplace in the van

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I'm sure he'd be okay with that. If I knew the outfitter, I'd call them and tell them to hide an I heart Chevrolet sticker someplace in the van

Eat me.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
IMAG0951.jpg

IMAG0952.jpg

Went to the outfitters today....interior stuff all ordered.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Gheeze Duncan, how much longer can they drag this out? You're being treated like a person in a third world country, the wait is insane!

It has certainly been an episode..Ford did rush the rollout which was pretty much the cause of V1...the crash on V2..meh..shit happens.
The delay on V3...annoying to say the least.

If anything good has come from this, it's been seeing what we can live without as far as van stocking given the way we have scaled back on work.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Don't be a shit disturber Doug :p

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

blacksnapon

Staff member
The dealership my son works at has other dealers with competitive makes (same owner). The GM of the Chev place ordered 23 transits (expecting a large fleet order) Well, they backed out of the deal. So, there they sit with 23 of them and no one to buy them.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Ok, so what you wanna bet some illegal Canadien Immigrats jack it from the outfitter ................

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Duncan, you remember what my buds crotchy old step dad said about the political affiliation of Chevy owners........so........love them or leave that thing!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
The dealership my son works at has other dealers with competitive makes (same owner). The GM of the Chev place ordered 23 transits (expecting a large fleet order) Well, they backed out of the deal. So, there they sit with 23 of them and no one to buy them.

23 Ford sales...from a Chev place...hehe

He says the Express van is growing on him, that's why he hasn't pushed the issue...

smilietease

Ok, so what you wanna bet some illegal Canadien Immigrats jack it from the outfitter ................

smilieteasesmilietease

The same conversation was had about the wafflelodge :D

And there is ample clearance in it as well :D

Duncan, you remember what my buds crotchy old step dad said about the political affiliation of Chevy owners........so........love them or leave that thing!

Very soon Bill....very soon.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I'm leaving it very soon!

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Eye don't no if I should say it here. :rofl2: Might get in trouble, even though it's not bad and it is funny! :rofl2: :rofl2:

Ford Truck Articles