View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyBilly9Mile View Post
I've always prefered to blend in with the crowd and be less easy to recognize, therefore I go with the state ones. On the other hand.......if I had an older vehicle I'd consider a period correct/year of issue correct plate and tag for that vehicle. Depending on the year and especially the condition, those can bring some good coin to an ebay seller.
Thanks Bill.....the period correct year plate would be awesome.....I didn't even know we could do that. If I found a 1977 Maine plate, are you saying I might be able to use it today?

But I hear you on the blending in thing.....in my small town, driving these rigs around town, it is literally impossible to blend in regardless of what the plates say......I stick out big time and people know when the truck is on the road.
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."