View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
Thanks Doug.....did they have a monetary system back in your day? Was it the denarius?

But I would agree with you that people have personalized plates that make sense to them.......it's always been my pet peeve that people would have plates that aren't generally able to be understood.....almost makes them a wasted effort unless it was purely for themselves and their families.

Over the years the "THX BABE" has gotten some great remarks as it can either say, "Thanks for letting me buy it." or "Thanks for buying it for me." and we've never told anyone definitively which one it was meant to say.
Actually, it was the drachma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!