View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 08:58 AM
Licensed to Represent!

taxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond reputetaxreliever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
My $0.02($0.00002) in today's dollars, adjusted for inflation and the CPI. Vanity plates only make sense to the people that have them put on the vehicle.
Thanks Doug.....did they have a monetary system back in your day? Was it the denarius?

But I would agree with you that people have personalized plates that make sense to them.......it's always been my pet peeve that people would have plates that aren't generally able to be understood.....almost makes them a wasted effort unless it was purely for themselves and their families.

Over the years the "THX BABE" has gotten some great remarks as it can either say, "Thanks for letting me buy it." or "Thanks for buying it for me." and we've never told anyone definitively which one it was meant to say.
2006 F150 King Ranch
2007 Expedition EB

www.taxreliever.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Or, as the great Greek philosopher Testiclees once said: "Man who goes through turnstyle in airport is going to Bangkok."