Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My '05 F250 Harley Truck

Why thank you sir, yours is gorgeous, wish I could afford it ;)
Yeah, those were the days (Sep '07) when Chris was respectful and courteous in his posts...:rolleyes:

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
The truck is better in real life!

By the way, photographer work. You managed to get the passenger side break light of a fellow Ford Truck! (see upper right corner)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good eye on the tail light Erica...but no matter how good the photographer was...he still couldn't make Tyler not look like a tool...haha...just playin tyler.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
The truck is better in real life!

By the way, photographer work. You managed to get the passenger side break light of a fellow Ford Truck! (see upper right corner)

I didn't notice that till now...

Good eye on the tail light Erica...but no matter how good the photographer was...he still couldn't make Tyler not look like a tool...haha...just playin tyler.

.....'biteme'

Yeah...I look ridiculous, but owell

Here is one of me and Brad in front of the truck...(again, I look stupid lol)

100_1234Medium.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah...but look at them dimples Tyler...soooooo sweet...awwwwwwwwww. Also...that wall kinda looks like the one that surrounds the Mouse's Ear parking lot...did Brad decide he wanted to have a good time while in Knoxville...or are you just showing him the sites?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Yeah...but look at them dimples Tyler...soooooo sweet...awwwwwwwwww. Also...that wall kinda looks like the one that surrounds the Mouse's Ear parking lot...did Brad decide he wanted to have a good time while in Knoxville...or are you just showing him the sites?

It's actually the Stean N' Shake parking lot....

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
I'm gonna break the seal off of this forum and post pictures of my '05 F250 Harley truck...

Now, when do you plan on posting pictures of your Harley-Davidson?

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I hate you Tyler....kinda jealous you got to meet Brad...I've only talked to him on the Nextel a few times...hellova nice guy!He needs to gimme a call sometime again......Nice truck too Brad...really is sexy....BTW my truck looks better with the bugflector OFF....especially with the original pink one removed...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Brad's a good guy! He's even nicer when you buy him lunch! LOL

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Doing a little work are ya?

My Brother-in-law wanted to borrow my 'ol Bobcat so I thought I'd snap a picture before I took it to him.... I have it just to do odds and ends around the place here....It's probably been a year since it had even been started. No more than it gets used anymore, I really need to sell the thing...

Ford Truck Articles