Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Got my truck out today

1977 EXPLORER

Tennesee Chapter Member
I pulled the leaking c6 last week and overhauled it so I got out and put a few miles on it the past couple of days SO today I finished cleaning it up good and rode over to the industrial park and snapped some new pics. I really need to direct more attention back towards this ol truck.:wasntme:

250m0xi.jpg

2m4wwnm.jpg

2ed18w1.jpg

1977 EXPLORER

Tennesee Chapter Member
shape looking 77.What susp you got under it.i like the way it sits

its got the 2 larger leafs in the rear,and stock small block springs up front with a half coil cut out :suspicious: i put some spacers in it to raise it about an inch from where it was sitting till i can get the i beams bent. its about as low as it will go without eating tires.

I love the way that truck looks, just its whole attitude. With the smoked taillights\sidemarkers, those chrome looking headlights, and the 5 slots, not to mention the old signs on the doors. That tag on the front adds just the right amount of color, to :D Sweet!!!

Gabe

Last edited:

1977 EXPLORER

Tennesee Chapter Member
I love the way that truck looks, just its whole attitude. With the smoked taillights\sidemarkers, those chrome looking headlights, and the 5 slots, not to mention the old signs on the doors. That tag on the front adds just the right amount of color, to :D Sweet!!!

Gabe

I tried to go for a look that I was told I couldnt get with the truck.

I'm not sure who told you that, but they were wrong! It looks very nasty :D

Ford Truck Articles