Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Broncos we find!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
If there already is a CL/eBay Bronco thread, oh well... smilietease

This one's a contender for Austin duty.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cto/3726516242.html

3E73G73M75Ie5Eb5F7d46c8bf0d0800e21f3c.jpg

The '88 looks pretty fairly priced Austin - depends on how much corrosion i suppose it has ...... I'm awaiting everyone elses reaction to a possible bronco purchase with great interest thoughsmiliepopcorn

How about you come up here and get my Bronco! All it needs is a painted hood and a little work on the quarter panel and door. It even matches the PWC you want. smilietease

(This is the second thing I've tried to sell you today)

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I've prepared to be torn apart. :rofl2: Doesn't look too bad, but I could see myself dropping $600 just on the interior.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
How about you come up here and get my Bronco! All it needs is a painted hood and a little work on the quarter panel and door. It even matches the PWC you want. smilietease

Looks like I might just have to go up there! Got anything else you want to sell? smilietease

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I should probably bring a trailer... Perhaps a Uhaul?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If there already is a CL/eBay Bronco thread, oh well... smilietease

This one's a contender for Austin duty.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cto/3726516242.html

3E73G73M75Ie5Eb5F7d46c8bf0d0800e21f3c.jpg

I think that's a pretty phenomenal price for that rig.

How much???

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
He sold it last night. What a deal.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
That's a members over on FSB. Top notch rig, if anyone is interested, I wouldn't hesitate on pulling the trigger. I've bought and sold parts with him, and he's working on a 79 350 sc for me.

Damn! If I hadn't bought my bronco, I'd buy that in a second! Especially with Ben's blessing. AC and everything. Wow.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn! If I hadn't bought my bronco, I'd buy that in a second! Especially with Ben's blessing. AC and everything. Wow.

I'd give it a 7.5-8 out of 10. The paint/clear is a little older and there is a little rust bubbling in the door jambs, but not much. Well worth the money.

Ford Truck Articles