Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Side Steps Finally

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
So I got tired of hopping into the truck. I do not want to mess the side of the drivers seat up any more then it needs to be. I picked these steps off ebay for 118. Wanted a set that would be functional vs just for looks. 5" oval bars. Actually hang down a good amount.

The install. Super Duty steps are usually rather easy due to rocker mounting.....I had almost no rockers lmao. I had to plate the rockers. The steps will not fall off, but bend in a little when you step on it. I will have to make some braces off the frame in the next few weeks. The pass side took me way longer haha. Here are some pics.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Nice Chris...and functional...I have them on my 05 and they are great!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm convinced that the oval step bars on the 2005 were the reason it had 193k miles and the driver seat wasn't torn.

Ryan

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
yeck rust.... thatd annoy the hell outta me..

steps look great though... you must be a tiny person to fit in that std cab..

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
Steps look good! And cheap too.

I'm not a small guy at all but I managed, in fact I'm going to go back to a reg cab.

i always find them cramped... want the seat to go back further but cant because theres a wall in the way..

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Im not tiny, but im not huge lol, im shorter so its all good. I dont like any other cab but the reg cab. Best plow truck. If I could get a F350 reg cab short bed I would!!

Ford Truck Articles