Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

June MO Chapter Check In

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Hey Scott,

I took off my snorkel long enough to type a few posts here on FTF. This part of Missouri has gotten more May & June rain than it has in a looooong time.

Ryan

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Well I got a part in on my truck, and it's going to require soldering 8 wires lying on a creeper under the truck. It won't be awful, but it's not something I want to tear into on a week night.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
tired of the rain right now but know I'll be complaining about not getting any in about a month. the wife and I are going to the Luke Bryan concert but looks like it might rain a little bit.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
it's outside but the seats are covered so it might be ok, depends on the wind. He's not bad and puts on a good show, the wife has a thing for him so she will really enjoy it.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
we actually missed being under the overhang by 3 rows, luckily only had a couple spots of light mist during the concert. pretty good show. wife really enjoyed herself.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
was going to go to the Fathers day car show down the street but it doesn't start until 10 and it looks like the rain is just about here. :(

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
did go to the car show but even thought it was put on by an area Mercury/Ford club it wound up being a chebby fest. Still some nice looking cars down there though.

two more days off before I head back to work, think I'm going to have the smoker going these last couple days.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
if you haven't tried wings on the smoker yet you should.

thinking about making some changes, if anyone hears of anyone hiring let me know.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
225-250 for two hours. followed some of the directions here: http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/chicken8.html

I don't deep fry at the end though, I just put them directly over the heat for a minute. I have used fresh and frozen wings and had good results with both. I don't sauce them on the smoker, I bring them in and let them cool a bit and then toss them in whatever the family wants them in. I usually go with some sort of hot sauce. The smoky flavor and hot sauce go good together.

Ford Truck Articles