Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford Brochures.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Hans has some great stuff on his site!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Subscribed for references later.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Subscribed for references later.

Same here...thanks for sharing. There are some original brochures on ebay I'm buying for my 77. Pretty cool. I actually saw an original brochure from the black 77 at the car show I went to last weekend....pretty wild. There was actually an option in there to have the top (like my vinyl top) textured plastic black, but no vinyl! Has anyone ever seen this or can find a picture of this? I saw a picture in the brochure....looks pretty wild.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
There was actually an option in there to have the top (like my vinyl top) textured plastic black, but no vinyl! Has anyone ever seen this or can find a picture of this? I saw a picture in the brochure....looks pretty wild.

I've seen one in person...my father said his dad had a couple through the years...and I've seen a couple on ebay. I didn't realize it was a plastic, I thought it was a textured paint.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I've seen one in person...my father said his dad had a couple through the years...and I've seen a couple on ebay. I didn't realize it was a plastic, I thought it was a textured paint.

I'll have to look again when I actually get my brochure or see Jamie at another car show as he brings it with him, but I think I remember reading, it gave the illusion of being painted, but was actually a plastic texture.

Ford Truck Articles