Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New 35" tires

Well the old Continentals finally wore themselves out. I ended up doing a 2" leveling kit up front with a set of 35" Dic k Cepek Fun Country II's on the stock rim.

Stock:
dsc00857.jpg

Lifted, what a much better stance.
dsc03044.jpg

dsc03045.jpg

I'm going to put the plow on tommorow to check clearance. I might have to order a set of 6000lb springs if I have any rubbing issues.

Picture of the 9' Western blade:
9-western.jpg

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
First off...I wanna say you're a traitor...I thought you only stuck to dentsides...haha. Secondly, going with DC's again...you may wanna get that fetish checked out. Lastly, the after pic looks waaaaaaay better. I love that color...it's actually my dad's favorite vehicle color. Scott, you've got quite an eye for making a rig look soooooo good. Now just open up that garage and take a few pics so I can drool all over my keyboard.

Thanks Ben. I gotta say those Cepeks make a world of difference in the ride quality of the truck. It is probably the wider footprint of the tire but it really smoothed it out.

Can't open the garage yet either, the heat is still on.:rofl:

Thank you guys. I'm pretty happy with the way it looks. The leveling kit was only 20 bucks to, cheapest and quickest (1 1/2 hours) lift I have ever put on.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts