Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Where Can I Find F-Series Pictures?

Howdy Every One,

New user here (and a new ford fanboy as well), joined for research purposes and just to see some of the awesome work being done in this thread.

I am debating with my self as to whether or not i want to take on a small time summer time project this year. I have access to an 1959 (99% sure on that year) Cab and chassis (with dual wheels) Ford truck that just needs some ole fashion TLC.

Currently i am without pictures, as this truck is 1400 miles away, and the details in general are limited. It is a truck my grandpa bought several years ago for grain box on the back... but has been sitting since,and i fell in love with the truck the day i saw it, and has been on my mind since.

Can any one point me in the direction of pictures of each F-series truck from this year/era? I can only seem to find F-100 pictures, and although close, to my memory they aren't quite the same... but it could just me

Any help would be great, as google as seemed to fail me... or i just don't know what to look for

Scott

Last edited:
I'll see if I can find a few....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
My first guess would to ask user Mil1ion or BKW here. Search for their usernames, and send them a PM asking for any and all literature, or where to go to look for some.

You're not a chebby spy, are you??? j/k :rofl2:

by chebby i assume your mean chevy?

hahaha i will admit to being a chevy boy threw and threw... i own
(and owned several others) and drive a chevy and even belong to a massive chevy forum...

But this truck has been on my mind a lot lately, surfed all the ford forums and found that this one is the best for this era of trucks, so i joined up

My first guess would to ask user Mil1ion or BKW here. Search for their usernames, and send them a PM asking for any and all literature, or where to go to look for some.

thank you. i have been finding some F-250 pictures that look VERY familiar, but i may send them a pm and ask to them share what they have.

I am just bound on figuring it out now cause i would like to see what i can find for wiring diagrams and general information. mice have been a part of this trucks life for a long time and have most likely ruined what little wiring is in these trucks... and if i take the cab off to sand/paint, would like to do it completely and proberaly which would mean gutting it and replacing every thing to as good as possible

Welcome! but you should try google image search :) Or wiki they have tons of picks of ford trucks.

i did the first few times... but i guess google didn't like what i was putting in it

sure enough, no sooner did i make this thread... i gave it another shot and came up with alittle more, haha

murphys law

i seem to remeber it have dual headlights... but i got a terrible memory

i used to have pictures of it... but i have no idea what i did with them

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
carnut.com has pictures of about everything, but most have been streetrodded.

Welcome to the family of Ford trucks!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts