Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I just pulled in. New here.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
Hey guys! I finally took the time to register on this site. Can I park my rig here?

I've been looking around here for a while, and just never got around to signing up. (Thanks, Ben!) I see a lot of familiar user names that I used to see on the other side of the tracks and a lot of good info.

Just wanted to say hi!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
All I got to say is it's about daggon time. Glad to see ya here. There are alot of nut-jobs here...but you get used to 'em.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben, are you saying we're like an acquired taste?

Naw...I'm saying you're more like those annoying flies that are all over African people...you stop fighting the flies and just get used to it

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
NIce looking truck man, is that a shortbed :)

Thanks, man. No, it's a long bed. I see you must be a short-bed guy.
The short beds do look real nice. I just like having the full eight foot bed in a full sized truck. I do all my hauling with the big green machine.

My daily driver is an '03 Ranger SC with a flare-side short box that's about the size of Zippo, so I go from one extreme to the other.

I'll have to get some more pics loaded on here.

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Glad to have you Steve! Nice to meet you-- I'm Nutjob #1! :D

How bout some bigger pics of those trucks? The green machine looks pretty mean :)

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
Oh-Texas Nomad- that's a sweet '79 in your sig too. Forgot to ad that in my last reply. After looking at the rest of your list of vehicles, I'm real jealous. I always wanted a 90's Bronco.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
Glad to have you Steve! Nice to meet you-- I'm Nutjob #1! :D

How bout some bigger pics of those trucks? The green machine looks pretty mean :)

Thanks, man!

Can I make that picture in my sig bigger? I see your is bigger than mine.:redface:

I'll get some more pics loaded up soon and make a gallery. I need to take a few more pics of my mo-chines too.

Jolly Green

I Salt My Ketchup
Welcome aboard!

Oh, and if your looking for a place to park that truck, my garage has space...

smilieFordlogo

With all the wonderful toys in that picture in your sig it doesn't look like you have much room left!

Back at ya though. I've always loved your truck. Of course, I have a soft spot for green too. Is it Dark Jade? That's what the Jolly Green is: Dark Jade and Wimbledon White.

another new guy , Welcome to FTF

Now it's time for a beer :)

Welcome aboard, jolly green. Good to see another fellow PA-nutjob around here! You'll fit in well. YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles