Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

STL. Feb. GTG

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I am booked on the weekend of the 14th....can't remember why though?

other than that I should be good. unless I have to work. then a sunday would be best.

thinking ahead to march, i'll be in st. louis the weekend of the 14th if you guys are thinking about anything then.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
bumpity bump....anybody wanna GTG?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I may be open SAT. but not for sure...depends on if my side job is ready for me or not...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
If you buy your own F*ing tickets! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
my saturdays this month are booked till after the 21st. I have been working alot on the weekends on a side job. here is my layout for the month...

7-8th campin with the kids
14th going down to see Joe at sellers-sexton to get the wife a new car
21st Hailee's 2nd birthday party
then I'm open!

blacksnapon

Staff member
my saturdays this month are booked till after the 21st. I have been working alot on the weekends on a side job. here is my layout for the month...

7-8th campin with the kids
14th going down to see Joe at sellers-sexton to get the wife a new car
21st Hailee's 2nd birthday party
then I'm open!
Don't forget to call me!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Just a thought, how about a Sunday afternoon?
YEAH!! :D Also, maybe we could do something more in the middle for those stuck on the other side. And NO, I'm not thinking the lake, thinking like Columbia or something.

blacksnapon

Staff member
If Doc is coming down the 14th, anyone want to form a cheerleading squad for him? We can all sit around listening to his financial statement to sellers!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
If Doc is coming down the 14th, anyone want to form a cheerleading squad for him? We can all sit around listening to his financial statement to sellers!
I don't think a bunch of hicks sitting around laughing at another one is gonna help his interest rates!! But, I'll be there!! smiliepopcorn

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts