Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Multi-Quote?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey guys, I dunno if it's just me having this problem, or if others are too, but since I've been on this site, some of the threads allow me to multi-quote and some don't. Is there a reason for this? Sometimes I hit the feature button and it turns orange and other times, it just stays blue and other times, if I click and hold and then release it will work. Is there a problem with this feature or is my computer just stupid? Thanks in advance.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
It only works on multi page threads for some reason. It has been an on going problem.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Hey guys, I dunno if it's just me having this problem, or if others are too, but since I've been on this site, some of the threads allow me to multi-quote and some don't. Is there a reason for this? Sometimes I hit the feature button and it turns orange and other times, it just stays blue and other times, if I click and hold and then release it will work. Is there a problem with this feature or is my computer just stupid? Thanks in advance.

I have always had problems with this feature to, I don't know why.

Nobody else seemed to have problems with it though, so I figured it was just me... [confused]

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ok...just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. Thanks for the quick response.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
It's a pain but it doesn't work on the first page of a thread. Once you get past the first page it works fine.

I'll do a little research and see if I can find a fix but I'm pretty sure I came up short last time.

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It's a pain but it doesn't work on the first page of a thread. Once you get past the first page it works fine.

I do a little research and see if I can find a fix but I'm pretty sure I came up short last time.

Alright thanks. Sorry if I was beating a dead horse and this has been hashed out before, but I haven't gotten around to reading ALL the threads. Thanks again.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well hop to it! You're a terrible excuse for a post whore smilietease

Well Jesus...what do you want...I've almost got 300 posts since Thursday.

I think posts like this will continue to pad my post count nicely.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.

It only works on multi page threads for some reason. It has been an on going problem.

Ok...just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. Thanks for the quick response.

should be working correctly now. let me know if you have any other problems.

should be good to go.

"You can say that again"

You can say that again"

"You can say that again"

"You can say that again"

"You can say that again"

"You can say that again"

"You can say that again"

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts