Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

dakonthemountain has arrived also..along with Burt

dakonthemountain

California Chapter member
Afternoon guys!

After a very nice invite from Ben, Burt and I registered here to check it out from "the other site".

I haven't set up my gallery yet, but pictures of my truck can be found at http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/7918403 . I hope to engage in some good posting information with you. I recognize many of the usernames here also......... AND I am SO glad to have found out where Dennis is hanging out now! He was always one of my favorites when it came to no nonsense information.

Dak

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Welcome to FTF! :wavey:

I never was "privileged" enough to be on the "other site" but from what I've heard about it, that's a privilege I definitely don't want! :D

Blade

Backwoods boy
Welcome to the site!!!!

Welcome Dak...enjoy your stay.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome to the nut house. Allot of good guys here.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
This is my official welcome. Good to have you hear man. Just think...Dennis AND Bill, just like the good ol days. I doubt there will be a question I or anyone else will have in the dentside section that will go unanswered or be answered incorrectly. It's great to have you guys, and thanks for having the faith in me to come check it out.

ACK ACK ACK here comes the Dak on the attack.

Velcome to the site ..good to hear from you and thank you so much for the accolades.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hey, glad you could make it!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey Buck, You too... I've been following your rebuild. I am really impressed with the detail you are putting into your truck! Beautiful! :wave: Keep the pictures coming!
Dak

Oh man...you ain't kidding. I'm pretty jealous of his rebuild. Love the color, love his 521, love the quality...I just loooooove his truck. I think I may be the 2nd most excited guy (behind him of course) to see it done.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
welcome! :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts