Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Thanks Ben...

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
I made it! Looks like a great place.YelloThumbUp

Welcome to the land of the banned :)

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
HA HA HA!!! Thanks!! I hadn't received that accomplishment yet. But I didn't post a whole lot so not much chance. But you never know.
Never did catch what you did that was so bad.[confused]

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
I'll tell you what though. This board is sooo much faster than there!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I made it! Looks like a great place.YelloThumbUp

Glad to see you over here. Now instead of having to worry about folks arguing and worrying who has the right answer, you KNOW you'll get the right answer over here.

Yeah...there are a few of us on here alot!

I guess you could call it a FTF addiction? :D[confused]

Yeah, but I'm on a mission to change that from 'a few' to 'a lot' on here a lot.

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
O.K.. I understand now and think that I remember that post.

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
Thanks!! Glad to be here. I never had any problems over there but it seemed like somebody was always being snotty or rude because someone spelled something wrong or called a part by the wrong name.
Just to tell you all a little about myself, I used to be a mechanic. My father started a family run garage when he was hurt at work. We had a really good buisness for many years. I joined the Army in 91. Served in the infantry for 3 yrs. then reclassed as a Bradley mechanic. Did that for another 3 yrs.. In that last 3 years I was deployed to Bosnia for a year. I got out in 97 and returned to work for my dad for about a year and then started driving a truck which is what I still do now. I'm married for 19 yrs now,have 2 step kids and 1 grandson,3 dogs,(which Ben will love to know that 1 is a 5 yr old female English Mastiff). I could probably think of some more stuff,but that's the big stuff. Again thanks for the invite!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sweet Chuck...another mastiff owner...I love them. Never knew that you had one.

Chuck just so you know.

In the big picture for some people the concept is "Not to be wrong" rather than "having to be right" about something.

Text is merely text and very rarely is rudeness or condescending used by people.

Maybe consider in most cases people are like wal-mart greeters and just trying to be helpful.

That was the main problem on the other site.. some people and their mis-interpretation of text.

chuck101st

Springfield XD-9
Downs,IL.
Yea, Ya know a few years ago when I still followed Nascar, I belonged to Mark Martin's fan club and B.B.. Those people were the nicest you ever talked too, and almost never had a bad word to say about anyone. Guess that there is too much competion on truck boards to know the most instead of helping out where you can.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Welcome Chuck

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome to the last forum you'll ever have to go to.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts