Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Introduce yourself

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Let's introduce ourselves...

I'll start: I'm Tyler, I'm 14, and from near Knoxville TN. smiliegitrdone

Blade

Backwoods boy
im not from tennessee, but i am a memeber of the chaper :p

im oliver, and live about 5 miles from the KY, TN Border!

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
and mine?
I asked a question pertaing to people in tennesse!

I have a friend that moved there a few years back, with the last name of esposito...
Lost contact... just curious, sorry fella's.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
name's Jeff, moved here to Woodbury around the end of June......hope we can recruit some more TN folks to build up this chapter....and did some wheelin today...gotta get the pics and compile the vids, hopefully by tomorrow, i'll have it done and posted up

Sounds good. Where ya'll wheelin' at?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
we usually go to this place right outside of town here called Robinson Ridge, but today we went and hit some wide open area in Manchester that was nothin but mud....lol

Paco said last night ya'll were goin, just didn't tell me where.

I told him not to get ALL the vehicles stuck at once...that ruins a day pretty quick. smiliegitrdone

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I love seein' them things muddin...smiliegitrdone

Looks like a cool place to! Didn't happen to get any vids did you?

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
oh yeah we got a ton of video....what i usually do is compile them all into a small movie clip .....here's our last time out before today.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arVNsr_EdxE

cant seem to make the embed tags work so here's the link

Looks good...the little bit of it I'v seen anyway (about 10 seconds) but i'm waiting on it to load...

Should we take this convo to yahoo chat, instead of taking this thread of topic? lol

(more than it already is anyway....) [confused]

Ford Truck Articles