Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Open carry in Texas..

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Hey Texans! lets help get this pasted in Texas.. Don't let the Left wingers from out of state that have been pouring in to Texas Win..
http://opencarry.org/

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
No, they are just going to make it so you cant afford ammo.

Yea i see that working...
Then people will start getting it illegally. My uncle has probably MILLIONS of rounds of ammo that he has been stocking up for the past 3 or 4 years...

Im not sure why, he is to frail to shoot anything other than MAYBE a 22. but he is ready...

So when the price of ammo gets WAY to expensive he will likely sell it all for 2 or 3 times what he paid for it, but it will still be cheaper than the same box for 200 dollars, once osama screws up america...

/Rant

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Yea i see that working...
Then people will start getting it illegally. My uncle has probably MILLIONS of rounds of ammo that he has been stocking up for the past 3 or 4 years...

Im not sure why, he is to frail to shoot anything other than MAYBE a 22. but he is ready...

So when the price of ammo gets WAY to expensive he will likely sell it all for 2 or 3 times what he paid for it, but it will still be cheaper than the same box for 200 dollars, once osama screws up america...

/Rant

Hey tell him i'll buy some off him now :D

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I dont even know what ammo is going for any more.

Its been awhile since ive even shot anything...

Ive only got 2 guns, and only one is here...

My uncle has my 7mm....
Locked up in his big arse safe.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts