Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new pics in gallery

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I love that granada! :D

I thought to myself..no later than 10:00 Pm

You will learn to ike this site a lot more than the other one for specific reasons.

you bet got the stainless from a metal shop in edmonton speicial cut size polished it my self drilled the holes for the speakers [2 steps] #1 1/4" holes #2 follow up with 3/8" bit to give the hole a bevaled look] ordered the letters from evil bay just wanted to hide the rubbed off chrome thats all have all the parts to redo the super cabs allso

Beautiful truck, and Granada man. Those are really very taken care of, and very nice automobiles. I have never seen a Granada in that good of shape before, and the older Lariats are some of my favorite trucks. :)

not with the gearvenders over drive turns the final gear ratio from a 3.54 to aprox 2.75 or so my highway rpm is 1800 at 60mph so i get about 15miles per canadian gal [4.5 ltrs] that is why i had a custom ground cam made to run at this rpm according to the specs of my componets the motor should be putting out about 500 hp 500 tork but i have not dynoed it but i only got about 3000km on it so not even broke in yet the other thing about the gearvenders is i can "split the gears" makeing a 6 speed if need be but it revs so fast and you have to be super faster to keep up but boy does it sound harry!! but by the time i bought/shipped the unit/had a new driveshaft made it was about a $5000 bill the only thig that limits me is i need a posi in the rear end as i get too much wheel spin if i put my foot into it to much

Granada has the Fox chassis doesnt it? That sounds like craploads of fun. :D

i got the granada from my brother in law he did the paint/body done ran out of $ and bugged me to buy it for a year i restored the dash,installed new carpet/mats dynomatted the interior had the vynal roof redone new windsheild did the front end brakes ect it is a very nice car to drive and i get a lot of thumbs up as a matter of fact i am thinking of putting both into the "poweramma" car show this spring thats the big one in edmonton may not win a throphy or any thing but its a safe place to park for $20.00 lol

Ford Truck Articles