Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

off line for a while

i don't mean to throw you guys into a suicidal fit, but i'm going to be off line for several days starting tomorrow afternoon. Time Warner is putting a bunch of new poles in my park and i'm heading to my moms so i can at least have 2 cans and a string for communication. i've got to get the old bat to get internet. J/K.. i love her(like a wart).
come 2pm tomorrow, you'll have to go through lenny withdrawl.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Tell the truth. Sassy got the munchies and chewed up his eithernet cable.:nana:

pay back is such a *****. nobody is safe when i bring Sassy home from grandma's house. she defends her daddy.
Blue, internet cafe would bring us into the 20th century. can't have that in the peoples republic of upstate NY

Last edited:
If you open a cold adult beverage too early in the day at your Mom's house, I guarantee you'll get "the look". Mothers are good for that...
i'd have to get up 2 hrs sooner than i normaly do to beat my mom to the beer. yes i love her.... but the look would have to be at 3am

i don't mean to throw you guys into a suicidal fit, but i'm going to be off line for several days starting tomorrow afternoon. Time Warner is putting a bunch of new poles in my park and i'm heading to my moms so i can at least have 2 cans and a string for communication. i've got to get the old bat to get internet. J/K.. i love her(like a wart).
come 2pm tomorrow, you'll have to go through lenny withdrawl.
On the bright side guys, we have several days to pile the chit on without any worry of catching hell from Carl...'hah'

i"mmmm BACCCk you bastar*&'s.
hope your'e all safe from the storm system

i"mmmm BACCCk you bastar*&'s.
hope your'e all safe from the storm system

Uh-oh....would somone with the power, go remove those mean and nasty posts everyone made about him while he was gone?

Just kidding. Welcome back!

What storm? (scratches head smilie here)

blacksnapon

Staff member
Good to see you back, I tried to keep 'em stirred up for you, but they were too tough! They even made me go to my room with no supper!

Vince, we know about the cookies.

Welcome Back, carl!!!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Welacome back Carl. I tried my hardest to keep Ryan aggravated while you were gone.

Emergency stash?? How do you keep the dog outta them?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts