Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2009?

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Any body own a new F150?
If you have one how do you like it :D

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
I'm wanting to know about it too! Anyone have one and use it in snow yet? 2wd that is?

emtzach

i get paid to do this
i drove one its alot nicer than my 05 but too pricey for a 150 i want a diesel lol.... yeah still. had alot of powerand handled better but i drove one with twenties fx4 package

FTF'er
A guy at work has an '09 and he likes it. It's the reg cab short bed model with a V6, auto, and air. It has a vinyl floor and no other options. He's had no problems with it yet.

My dad test drove one for the hell of it, and I got to drive it too. The interior is fantastic, they look fantastic, the engine isnt very torquey, but it has heaps of power. Cabin is quiet, it rides well. It feels smaller than it is. I really really like it. :)

And I didnt think you could get the V6 anymore?

They do, but you can only get an XLT/STX with a 4.6L 24V...

EDIT: You can get a nice XLT with the 5.4L and 4x4. :D

This is my dream truck as of now. :D

2009 F150 Shortbed 4x4
3.55 LS
5.4L V8/6 speed auto
Mechanical 4x4
Same color as my '89.
$32,230:

mytruck.jpg
mytruck2.jpg

Ford Build and Price is awesome. :D

When did they quit having them? That's all I used to buy...

They didnt make them at all last Generation, but with the 2009- they are making them again. They are on Build and Price, but Tex probably cant find it because he is inebriated. :p

That blue truck I posted is what I want. :)

Because Blue is the handsomest color for trucks. :D smilietease

Last edited:

FTF'er
And I didnt think you could get the V6 anymore?

I don't know, I thought he said it was a V6. It's a stripped down base model and even has a black plastic grille... no chrome anywhere.

I don't know, I thought he said it was a V6. It's a stripped down base model and even has a black plastic grille... no chrome anywhere.

Because I think the 4.6L 16v is the base engine in the 2009 trucks.

radialarm

Clown of Death!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts