Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Contact info

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I think we should have a place to put our contact info, so we can get to know each other a little better. I looked and I didn't see a place for it, so I figured I'd start a thread.

Yahoo: tylerfrench
AIM: countryboytn1994
MSN: tylerfrench94
XFIRE: countryboytn

And I can't put a phone number or anything yet, till I get a OK from my parents! YelloThumbUp

P.S. Hope this is the right place to post this, if not just move it where it should be at! smilieneenarYelloThumbUp

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Tyler-- I advise against posting any personal information about yourself in the public forums. EVERYTHING here is searchable on google and so you'd be giving the entire world access to your personal information.

AIM and MSN names are pretty harmless, but I'd advise against posting anything like your phone number or address anywhere except in a private message with someone that you know and trust.

Tyler, see those little icons in the upper right hand corner of your post?

Those already tell us that you have those things you mentioned.

All we do is click on them

I too would advise against posting personal information in a public forum. The E-mail stuff is in the upper corner as Million said.

I would imagine your parents will tell you the same thing if you ask them. NO! LOL

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Yea...I know better then to post some stuff (adress for example)

but I don't see any harm in posting a city etc. since some people choose not to put ANYTHING for info (including instant messenger adresses)

Guess I should have never posted this thread.... seeing it's not going over to well.

Owell, live and learn. 'smiliedoh'

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Lol there's nothing wrong with this thread, its a good idea. 'Cept we can already get each other's messenger info from our user profiles :rofl:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Not all instand messengers, I use Xfire, and ya'll don't have a place for that.

Or myspace....(although there is already a thread for that! smilieneenar)

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
you can't miss me.... take my sn and plug it into nearly anything to find me.
aim, yahoo, msn, myspace etc all use ford4life69 except for my secondary yahoo just for my mobile... it's ford4life69m .... real original huh?

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
A lot of the regional chapters are starting to get "Contact lists" of their members together for emergencies and such.

I gotta agree with everyone else though, personal information is easy enough to get without handing it over.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts