Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

had the opertunity to meet a fellow member.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
well sort of , as i was leaving heather doctor appointment, i get a call, but went to voice mail before i could answer. after i listen to the voice mail i realize it was carl. so i call him right back, and we chat for about 20 minutes.

then a little later when i got home i log on and carl ask me to call again. we chat again for a few more minutes.

so it was nice to meet you carl, even if it was just a phone call it was nice to put a voice to the name. sorry about the cell phone breaking up.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
sorry i forgot during the conversation, carl and i thought it would be nice to have an area to post your number if want friend call from time to time, and to beable to check up on MIA members. strictly if you want your number known.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Carl is a good guy!

Ryan

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
yes he is, and just as funny to talk tooYelloThumbUp

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah he is alright, even if he did say I sounded like Ryan! LOL

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
i remember that lol

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Me too, but until then, I had forgotten! Either way it is still funny!!:rofl:

i think i had saved for a future signature, but lost in the 500GB data lost oh well i can troll and find it again.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah, R has a much higher and irishy voice! LOL

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
Either way, you are right about meeting members. Whether it be via phone or in real life, it does change the perspective of things some! (In a good way of course) Although not meeting others sure keeps things interesting!!

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
couldn't tell from just reading text lol

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Either way, you are right about meeting members. Whether it be via phone or in real life, it does change the perspective of things some! (In a good way of course) Although not meeting others sure keeps things interesting!!

as of now i had the opertunity to chat with Larry(lost), kelly(annfound), and now carl.

i would have to admit not talking to other makes for some very fun reading, just imagining the voice. or just make up one.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
I've talked to them both; they don't sound the same. Ryan sounds like a dirty redneck and Doc sounds like a dirty redn........wait... THEY DO SOUND THE SAME!!!!

:rofl2:

haha thanks for the information.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I've talked to them both; they don't sound the same. Ryan sounds like a dirty redneck and Doc sounds like a dirty redn........wait... THEY DO SOUND THE SAME!!!!

:rofl2:

:rofl: 'smiliedoh' You a funny boy! can't rep ya though!

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
Y'all should hear Dennis. If you've watched IRT - to me he sounds just like them!

I've talked to a few others and after I get my ears adjusted I don't have too much problem understanding all those funky accents everyone has. I like actually talking to someone but even then it's still different when you get to talk to them in person.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts