Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2010 Ford Mustang: First Drive

2010 Ford Mustang: First Drive

2010_Ford_Mustang_GT.jpg

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Honestly...I don't think I like the looks as well as the '05-'09 one. Still like it, and if I can come up with the cash, may well buy one in a few years.

But the front just doesn't do it for me like the current one does. I think its the way the hood rolls down toward the front...

medium_3103427049_87e8efccde_o.jpg

I LOVE this blue, though.

Honestly...I don't think I like the looks as well as the '05-'09 one. Still like it, and if I can come up with the cash, may well buy one in a few years.

But the front just doesn't do it for me like the current one does. I think its the way the hood rolls down toward the front...

medium_3103427049_87e8efccde_o.jpg

I LOVE this blue, though.

I agree the new nose is reminiscent of the camaro. But I love the new track pack.

I agree the new nose is reminiscent of the camaro. But I love the new track pack.

I like it much better, but that pic doesn't do it justice. I think that the new model looks much more like the 68-69 models than the 05-09 does. And it has the Mercury Cougar sequential turn signals. :D

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I love the new style. I already loved the current generation and I think they made it just THAT much better. Definitely brings it up to speed so it can compete with the new Challenger and Camaro.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts