Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Missouri Chapter Christmas Party (56K Warning)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Thank you everyone for coming out to the house. We had a wonderful time seeing all of you again. Here are some pics of the party. R's gift was PRICELESS!!!
:beer:

Anyway here they are....

Blacksnapon tellin' tales....
CIMG0032.jpg

Just some of the cookies that 6L brought!
CIMG0028.jpg

Oh and some more....
CIMG0029.jpg

Some of Blacksnapon's handy work...
CIMG0026.jpg

Blacksnapon and the crew...
CIMG0024.jpg

The boys checkin' out the net...
CIMG0027.jpg

Family Pics....

6L's
CIMG0041.jpg

Slmann's
CIMG0040.jpg

And let me just say it took literally 7 tries to get these two to stop moving!

O'rattlecan and Likeastone w/ my littlest
CIMG0039.jpg

Gift Exchange...

CIMG0042.jpg

CIMG0044.jpg

CIMG0045.jpg

CIMG0043.jpg

CIMG0050.jpg

The ulimate gifts.....given to the only guy allergic to it! LOL

CIMG0053.jpg

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
doc:
Great pictures there, and it is nice to be able to face to some of the members . thanks for sharing.

to everyone else pictured nice to meet you (sort of) glad to see you had a great time.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Christmas with the kids, i guess.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA no it was Ryan and Erica, I couldn't get to sit still, every time i wanted to take a pic they kept moving to see if the other was looking at me!!!

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Sorry...Just tryin to give Scott some credit...

Ryan is as old as a high schooler so it wouldn't surprise me if he was acting that way...:)

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
Thanks for having us Doc. We had a great time. It was great to see all of you again and Vince it was great to meet you (and nice to see that coat in person). Great pictures. Thanks for posting them.smilieFordlogo

Vince - Keep us updated on how Austin is. Your family is in my thoughts today. Hope everything goes well today.

Likeastone

Mrs. O'Rattlecan
Missouri
yes! as always thank you for having us over! Always good to see you guys and meet new members! Vince, thank you again for the drawing, and like Pam said, kep us updated on Austin's surgery.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Oh man.............

ONE FINE DAY............I swear...........I SWEAR..........I'll be home for a GTG.............I promise. I know I keep telling you guys this, and it's getting old hearing it, but it'll happen one day.

If it makes anybody feel any better, I had my first thanksgiving with my wife this year after four years of marrage, and I have yet to spend a Christmas in my house with my wife........

Thats the nature of the biz............but it definately has a downside to it.

Gunner

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Thanks for the fun time Doc. Erica, sorry about the beans. NOT!! :nana:

Take note ya'll, the pics of the cookies were AFTER most were eaten. I took almost 4 dozen. Ya'll missed out!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah, I been meanin to talk to you about that. I NEED SOME MORE!!!! I'm OUT!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts