Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ford Stock Prices

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Any idea how hard it would be to code or add a stock ticker program into the site somewhere?

I mean we all love Fords and want to see Ford do well it might be neat for regular users as well as potential users to have a current stock quote prominently displayed in the main banner or something.

I know wal-mart has it displayed in their stores.

Possible or no?

blacksnapon

Staff member
Just checked.........2.90 down .35

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I saw a couple of mods over on the vb forum but was not sure if they would work with our version or if they were more then just the ticker

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I agree ryan if we had something similar in size to all those temperature things people have in their sigs that sits under the main banner.

I'll look around

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Just for clarification Brian I am not looking to run the whole NYSE or nasdaq but just the daily price of a share of Ford stock...kind like tracking the health of the company

Just for clarification Brian I am not looking to run the whole NYSE or nasdaq but just the daily price of a share of Ford stock...kind like tracking the health of the company

Oh...I just assumed it was going to be one of those ticker things that scroll across the screen all the time.

That is annoying on some channels when trying to read the CC. :rotz:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts