Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I know, I know, but I HAD to!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Well, I know street racing isn't a good thing and I've even preached about not doing it, but this afternoon I was challenged by a duracrap with three guys in it. I was tootling along peacefully down Hwy 54 from Camdenton heading toward Osage Beach when these guys came racing up beside me. They had their window down and were yelling about Ford's suck and the 6 Joke I was driving. So, once we meandered through the traffic and things in front were clear, I moved up beside them and smiled. I saw a puff of smoke from his exhaust and after that, he chocked on the fog from mine. He followed me into town and pulled up next to me at a stop light and said Wow, that things quick. You shoulda seen the look on his face when I told him I was running my tow tune and didn't have the bottle on. Then I left him in another cloud. GOD I love this truck!!

Kep4

Jäger
It's difficult to resist the stoplight speed contest, especially when it's a General Malfunction product. Thanks for properly dusting him, Henry Ford was smiling upon you!

blacksnapon

Staff member
pssst---Aaron, you need to watch this guy!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
It's difficult to resist the stoplight speed contest, especially when it's a General Malfunction product. Thanks for properly dusting him, Henry Ford was smiling upon you!
Actaully, it was open hiway. Started from a 60MPH roll. I don't know how fast we were going under the bridge, I don't remember seeing the bridge. lol

BIGRED911

Charter Member
Hey thta wouldnt happen to have been a black dura crap with a 4inch mbrp lookin exhaust witha 5 inch tip? that would be the one that Big Red ate on the way to the meet last year...or waz that the year before...dang..whered the time go?

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts